Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy birthday to us!

Happy 2nd birthday, Mothers in Medicine! I actually didn't find the twos to be so terrible for my kids. I thought the ones were more difficult, since my boys were much better at being mobile and into trouble than comprehending and obeying at 18 months. You can bribe a two year old.

I think my favorite post of mine at Mothers in Medicine is my advice to a mom starting her pre-med. I like that I was pleasantly surprised how much I like being a mother in medical school, most of the time.

I have a lot of favorite posts by other contributors, but if I had to pick one, it would be the alternative career post by fizzy, and its comment thread. I love playing dream backup career, and everyone else's answers, contributors and commenters, were hilarious.

Reading, commenting, contributing, and just being part of the experience of Mothers in Medicine is such a wonderful and rewarding experience. Thanks, KC! Pass the cake!

3 comments:

  1. That was a great (and very helpful) post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! MiM is such a helpful site to me, I am happy to pay back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to share the cake with you, MomTFH. Thanks for coming aboard! Look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.