Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MiM celebrates one year: MWAS

The end of this month marks Mothers in Medicine's one year anniversary. In honor of this great occasion, I asked our writers to share their favorite post (of their own) from the last year. Throughout the month, I'll be highlighting their picks.

MWAS has been writing here from the beginning, sharing her stories of being a pediatrician in a private practice and being a mother of two tween boys. She writes:

When I went back and scanned my posts - the standouts were different than I expected - my writing has definitely changed over the year - which I love. I have a hard time just picking one favorite - Favorite things, 5 ways I know I'm not my mother at Christmas, & Bees and Birds are my selections.

MWAS also created the signature Seriously, I wanna know... posts where she throws out a pressing question on her mind to all of our readers. The one on keeping last name/changing name/hyphenating and the one on fiction recommendations got almost 30 comments each.

Thank you, MWAS, for a wonderful year, and hopefully, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.