Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day

My oldest gifted me my mother's day gift a couple of days early. You can have one, too: http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/index2.html?p=jbj. We have a running joke about Mother of the Year awards and my credentials (or lack thereof) at my house. This was a perfect present from my IT-savvy son. At the beginning of the school year, each child in his middle school took possesion of a Macbook for the year. Technology in the hands of my children is an amazing thing....the websites, the comfort level of navigating the WWW, the animation and movies Will has made this year blow my mind.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

MWAS

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet, coming from your boy. Happy Mother's Day, MWAS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.