Saturday, May 9, 2009

MiM celebrates one year: Anesthesioboist

The end of this month marks Mothers in Medicine's one year anniversary. In honor of this great occasion, I asked our writers to share their favorite post (of their own) from the last year. Throughout the month, I'll be highlighting their picks.

Anesthesioboist joined Mothers in Medicine last fall. Since then, we've been graced with her phenomenal writing - a true aesthetic purist (hope I'm not putting too much pressure on her with that).

She writes:
I think my two favorites would have to be "Code Indigo" and "Mom's Apple Pie."


T., thank you for making us routinely swoon from the beauty of your words and insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.