Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Next Week: "A Day in The Life" Topic Week

A few weeks ago, RH+ posted A random day in my life which was such a great glimpse into her life from getting up to going to bed as an OB/GYN and mother. More recently, Gizabeth wrote of a historical day in her life, back in pathology residency. Perhaps I'm a voyeur, but I found it fascinating to see another mother in medicine's day, in all its work-life juggling glory. (Also, despite knowing I chose the absolute right specialty for myself as a general internist, I've always daydreamed of spending a day as a _____ (insert Pediatrician, OB, etc)).

What we'd like to do is have an entire week dedicated to posts like these--a Topic Week. In thinking about my fellow MiM contributors, I would honestly love to read any of their typical days from start to finish. Please consider joining us by submitting a guest post with what your typical (or random) day looks like -with as much or as little detail as you feel comfortable sharing. If you do, please include a short bio with your specialty and the general ages of your child(ren). Send submissions to mothersinmedicine@gmail.com. We'll schedule posts throughout the week.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

4 comments:

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.