Tuesday, May 14, 2013

in the thick

I've been to urgent care three times in five days with two sick kids, one of whom almost got hospitalized for pneumonia.

A few days ago we put an offer on a house (our first ever), for which the payments would stretch us fairly thin during the six months until I start work post fellowship. 

I've signed a job contract that I had planned to mail yesterday. Just before dropping it off, I received one email and one text message, both in regards to two different job opportunities.  I have one week before this contract is due and, even though the other two leads might be better fits for me and my family, the contract I have now is not sometime I would want to walk away from. One of the leads is in another state, further complicating that home offer we made.

It's a strange week when patient care is the least stressful part of my day.

3 comments:

  1. Ugghh. Stressful! Good luck to you in finding best fit for job and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Sounds overwhelming in a beautifully complex kind of way. You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Home Wellbeing has a wide range of One Stop Home Essentials products that care for the wellbeing of You and Your Loved Ones.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.