Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Topic Day: The advice we wish we had in medical school

Welcome to our third Topic Day on Mothers in Medicine! Throughout the day today, we'll be featuring posts about the advice we wish we had in medical school. What words of wisdom do we have for entering women students? For our younger selves?

Posts will be publishing at regular intervals today so be sure to check back. Feel free to add your advice in the comments section, or if you are currently a medical student, what you think of our advice!

Scroll down to see the posts...

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU - thank all of you. I am a second-year medical school stuggling to make it through a microbiology exam block and, as many of you said, wondering what ever possessed me to get myself into this. Your words are truly inspiring and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, now that I've read all of the posts, I think it is so neat that we have a "shared but unique" experience. Thanks for this blog, KC. It helps...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been my favorite topic day so far. I'm just in the interview phase of applying to medical school, and when I read these stories, it makes me realize how excited I really am to become a physcian, even with all of its challenges and tribulations I will undoubtedly face. Love this blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.