Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Devil Wears Scrubs

I did it! I wrote that book about my intern year!


It's fiction. But it kind of isn't. You know? In any case, if you enjoy my writing, I feel certain you'll really enjoy reading it. Here's the blurb:

Newly minted doctor Jane McGill is in hell.

Not literally, of course. But between her drug addict patients, sleepless nights on call, and battling wits with the sadistic yet charming Sexy Surgeon, Jane can’t imagine an afterlife much worse than her first month of medical internship at County Hospital.

And then there’s the devil herself: Jane’s senior resident Dr. Alyssa Morgan. When Alyssa becomes absolutely hell-bent on making her new interns pay tenfold for the deadly sin of incompetence, Jane starts to worry that she may not make it through the year with her soul or her sanity still intact.


Please buy it!

It's available for the Kindle. For now, I've kept it at the low, low price of only $2.99, although that is subject to increase in the future.

Also, you can get it in paperback!

It's short, it's fun, it's deliciously evil, and if you buy it, you'll make me really happy. And it also does involve a mother in medicine. What other incentive do you need?? :P

If you're not sure, you can read an excerpt.

(Cross-posted to my blog)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Congrats! Planning to get it on my kindle as soon as I charge it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an excellent book! Love Dr. Grumpy's review - I couldn't have put it any better!

    http://drgrumpyinthehouse.blogspot.com/2013/09/dr-grumpys-book-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a great read. Thoroughly enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished your book and it reminded me how much residency sucks and how dehumanizing a process it can be. It also was a fairly accurate picture of training, the humor as well as the total crap. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you can, I'd love an Amazon review!

      Delete
  5. Great book! really captured the intern experience.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.