Saturday, February 18, 2012

Doctor picture

After so much drawing, I needed a break. So I asked my daughter to draw a picture of a doctor and this is what she came up with:


Daughter: "I drew her with blond hair because most doctors have blond hair."

Me: "I don't have blond hair."

Daughter: "Yeah, but most doctors do."

Me: "Like who?"

Daughter: "They just do."

Also, halfway through, she said she was going to draw a nurse instead, and I had to persuade her to make it a doctor. Then as I was scanning it in, she told me to make it pink.

(Cross posted to my personal blog)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I think it is only the blond straight haired doctors that have straight blond hair. But no matter the color or texture, thankfully we all have our doctor's seers! And work together with nurses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me when I say I have never ever taken her to a doctor with blond, straight hair. I really have no clue where that came from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha...I truly laughed so hard. I love this. You really have the best posts, Fizzy!
    ( I am a MiM. General Surgeon. been following MiM for a couple of years (since I became a mama))

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.