Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's only Mother's Day because of you!

That's what I told my kids tonight in the tub in between shampoo and conditioner. Yes, I only get to celebrate because you came into the world 6 years and you 3+ years ago. But remember, I told them in all seriousness, mother's day doesn't start til at least 8am tomorrow (Sunday) morning, so let momma sleep. (Hmmm, should I have pushed for 10am? 11am?).

While those might have been the "good old days" of sleeping late, I was just In Medicine then, 6 years ago, In Medicine and proud, but not nearly as fulfilled as these very full and filling days, as a Mother In Medicine.

Happy Day! The one day which, really, is just like all the rest!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm up at 8 am, checking to see what you lovelies had to say for Mother's Day.

    Thanks for the cute post! Hope you got to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7:30 here. Happy Mother's Day, T! Hope you got to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, slept til about 8am (8 is the new 11), but thereafter just couldn't stay away, me from them and them from me! Hope y'all had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a precious post. I hope that I consider Mother In Medicine better than In Medicine too, when the time comes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated as a spam precaution. So.Much.Spam.